Based on our contract concluded for the Customs Checkout Information System services provided by Unicredit Bank, we provide a customs duty payment service to our customers.
- Fast. No later than a quarter of an hour after the payment of the customs duty, the National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary (NAV) system identifies the payment of the customs duty and automatically releases the goods, thus avoiding the slowness of payments in the traditional system, which can be up to 3 days.
- Simple. To settle the customs charges, our customers do not need to get tired of one of the customs offices, they just transfer the amount we have accurately communicated to us and we make sure that it gets to the right place.
- Predictable. If an adjustment is required (e.g., in the event of an exchange rate change), the change can be corrected immediately.
- Safe. It is a kind of assurance to our customers that the consequences of filling in or other administrative errors are not borne by our customers. After receiving the reference, you only have to wait for the goods to be released.
- Flexible. If we use this payment method and if an additional payment may be required by special agreement, we can help our customers.
- Based on our pre-calculation, the customs debts will be transferred in advance to our account reserved for this purpose
- Based on the customs decisions, our colleagues carefully transfer them to the appropriate invoices (customs, VAT, and other invoices) and monitor that the identification in the National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary (NAV) system
- In case of an identification error, we will contact the competent clerks of National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary’s (NAV) account management bodies and take the necessary steps.
- If there is a difference between the duty originally charged by the customer and the payment of the decision, we will settle it as agreed.